Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A60 Sound bar turns off by it self
<p>Hi Team,</p><p><br></p><p>My A60 soundbar is turning off it self while hearing music/watching movies. It is connected to a samsung TV via optical cable. I have tried connecting via bluetooth and aux, but no luck, it still turning off.</p><p><br></p><p>Actually, when it turns off, I couldn't see any power lights on the bar and it will go to stand by mode in 30 secs. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?</p><p><br></p><p>Thanks</p><p>Sahul</p>
Hi Sahul,

Unplug the bar, wipe down the front displays and wait ten minutes.

Regards,

Si
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

[Image: orbitsound-sig-logo.png]
<p>
(21-10-2020, 09:27 AM)Simon D Wrote: Hi Sahul,

Unplug the bar, wipe down the front displays and wait ten minutes.

Regards,

Si

</p><p><br></p><p>Hi Simon</p><p><br></p><p>Thanks for your reply.&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>I couldn't understand the term "wipe down the front displays"? Can you please give more detail as to what should I do?</p><p><br></p><p>Thanks in advance</p><p>Sahul</p>
Hi Sahul,

Get a baby wipe, damp cloth or similar and wipe down the front display/plastic panels on the bar.

Try again and see if the issue persists.
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

<p>Hi Simon,</p><p><br></p><p>Thanks for your clarification. I have tried the same, but still issue persists.</p><p><br></p><p>Please could you advise what else I can try or how to get this repaired.</p><p><br></p><p>Thanks</p><p>Sahul</p><p><br></p><p>Sahul</p>
Hi Sahul,

We need some personal info in order to progress further.
We shall send you a private message.
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

<p>Hi Simon</p><p><br></p><p>Thank you so much.&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>Looking forward your private message.</p><p><br></p><p>Thanks</p><p>Sahul</p>