Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orbitsound M9 pairing problem
Hi... I'm having trouble with my Orbitsound M9 sound bar and pairing it to the subwoofer. The pairing light on the subwoofer comes on and stays on solidly. But the pairing light on the soundbar itself shows for a second after you turn it on, but then there's nothing. It was linking intermittently and now it will do nothing at all. I've tried changing wifi channel and repairing but neither has worked. Has anyone any suggestions, or has it failed permanently? Simon
Hi Simon,

Thank for posting.

If the bar light is failing to come on once the top power button is pressed/the LED indicator on the bar front is blue it likely means wifi chip startup failure.

It's likely fixable/there will be something I can do. I'll send you a private message as it will likely entail private information in the exchange.
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

[Image: orbitsound-sig-logo.png]
(09-01-2020, 09:31 AM)Simon D Wrote: Hi Simon,

Thank for posting.

If the bar light is failing to come on once the top power button is pressed/the LED indicator on the bar front is blue it likely means wifi chip startup failure.

It's likely fixable/there will be something I can do. I'll send you a private message as it will likely entail private information in the exchange.

Thank you for getting back to me. I'll stay on here if you want to message me that way or you can send me an email.