Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fixes for the dipping issue that occurs on some TV's Devices
Hi Chris

Sorry to hear you have been hit by the dipping issue, Unfortunately as there is no real definitive way of figuring out what Samsung and LG TV's are affeted (Both have released updates that at times seem to cause or fix the issue, which is then subsequently reversed in a later update) I can only suggest giving the update a go if you have a Windows PC.

Use the contact us Link here and send me your address and we can get a cable out and/or arrange a call so we can help you get to grips with the update or mybe get it in so we can update it for you, some John Lewis stores helpfully offer as well..

It might help to know all but the last four digits of your serial number as well and the model number and make/Brand of your TV. Please do not include the last four digits of your bars serial.

I can say that most newer bars have had the udate applied and depending on the TV you have there are other fixes.
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

[Image: orbitsound-sig-logo.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fixes for the dipping issue that occurs on some TV's Devices - by Simon D - 15-06-2017, 05:00 PM