Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternative M Range wireless sub connection methods.
There are two alternate ways to connect a wireless Orbitsound M range subwoofer depending on how the bar/sub reacts when you push a pin into the pair slot.

Method One:

After my first short/Long press on the subwoofer I get a solid light.

If after pressing the pin into the subwoofer pair button you get a solid light then follow the steps below:
Press the sound pair pair button until the light goes off and then comes back on, release the pin at this point.

Both the Sub and Bar lights should flash. Wait 5 seconds and then quickly do a lightning press on the sub then bar.

Once both lights go solid perform a lightning press on the bar while watching the light on the sub, if it blinks the units are paired/talking to each other.

Repeat the lightning press/channel change twice.

Method Two:

I only ever get a solid light on the sub.

Press the pin into the sub pair button and hold for 30 seconds, then release. Turn the sub off and wait 10-20 seconds, press the pin into the sub pair button and hold it in.

Turn the volume knob to maximum, then to minimum, then to maximum. Finally turn the knob to somewhere between maximum and normal and release the pin.

Perform a reset on the bar by switching to AUX and holding power until it flips back to OPT.

Unplug the bar, wait at least 30 seconds.

Turn the sub back on/plug it back in, if you get a blinking light straight away plug the bar back in/turn it on at the back.

Press the top button on the bar so you have a blue light on the front.

Press the pin into the bar pair button until it blinks off and then on again,do a quick press on the sub then bar.

If you get a steady light on the sub check it is paired by trying a lightning press on the bar, if the sub light blinks when you do this the bar and sub are paired.

If not post here and let us know.

If you get a solid light on the sub at any point before successful pairing try method one.

If you have any issues post here and let us know.
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

[Image: orbitsound-sig-logo.png]

Messages In This Thread