Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my spaced360 will not charge.
(09-01-2018, 11:15 AM)Wolfie1968 Wrote: Simon, sorry this is not very good. Simple question to your supplier is when do you think that you will dispatch. Currently my item purchased in September 2015 does not work. Under my consumer rights I want it repairing or replacing or at least a definitive answer as to when it will be. I note that moderator has to approve messages, so if you would prefer to email me on xxx@xxx.xxx rather than continue this conversation on here I would be happy to do so.

Hi Wolfie,

Apologies, I do understand how you feel, I am actively pursuing supplier daily for an update.

As soon as I am able to provide one I shall do so.
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

[Image: orbitsound-sig-logo.png]
Hi Wolfie,

Just wanted to let you know we have confirmation that the chargers should soon be available.

I will post a link for ordering once they are back up and available.
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

Thank you
(07-02-2018, 08:14 AM)Wolfie1968 Wrote: Thank you

Hi Wolfie, All,

We have confirmation that the manufacturer can supply the chargers, unfortunately it seems it will not be before the holiday in China ends.

We will post an update as soon as we can
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

UPDATE: We can no longer accept/repair chargers.

Hi Wolfie, All,

It seems there may be an issue with the manufacturer supplying the Disc/base part of the charger.
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

Have sent email but awaiting reply.
Only use charger in kitchen. Last night after 2 years plugged charger in, big bang, flash and whole electrics out. Socket fine but charger blown - need replacement charger but cannot find one and concerned about original quality...

Hi Carl,

Thanks for letting us know, sorry about the charger issue.

There is likely a reason it blew, if you can send it in I can take a look/suggest an alternative?

Just the charger for now.
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

(01-10-2018, 01:58 PM)UPDATE: We can no longer accept/repair chargers. Simon D Wrote: Hi Carl,

Thanks for letting us know, sorry about the charger issue.

There is likely a reason it blew, if you can send it in I can take a look/suggest an alternative?

Just the charger for now.

Hi.
I see you received my charger on Tuesday - hopefully it did not blow your electrics! Have you had chance to take a look?
Many thanks.
Hi Carl,

Yes, a repaired charger should be with you in the next few days.
Simon D
Orbitsound Staff

(04-10-2018, 02:08 PM)Simon D Wrote: Hi Carl,

Yes, a repaired charger should be with you in the next few days.

Thanks - could you tell me what the fault was please?